- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Travel to 1,300-year-old Wuzhen water town from Shanghai. To see the difference between its site attractions of East Gate and West Gate. Get a full overview of Wuzhen and appreciate the history and local culture. Stroll around the canals, bridges, and Ming-era houses. Enjoy a local tasty lunch or dinner right by the river based on your tour departure time. All entrance fees, boat ride, professional private guide and transfer service are also included.
Your hotel in Shanghai
Your hotel in Shanghai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Upon arrival, stroll along the old town and visit both East Gate (Dong Zha) and West Gate (Xi Zha). Learn about the Wuzhen’s history from your guide. Enjoy a local lunch and then take a relaxing boat ride along the canals in the late afternoon. For afternoon departure travelers, you will be offered dinner instead.
You can take some nice photos in the charm-laden town. Browse around the narrow, cobbled pathways and cross stone-arched bridges under the beautiful sunset.
When your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel in Shanghai city.
- Professional private guide
- Experienced driver
- Comfortable vehicle
- Local lunch or Dinner based on your departure time
- Bottled water
- Boat ride
- All entrance fees
- Entry/Admission – Wuzhen Water Town
- Entry/Admission – Xi Zha
- Entry/Admission – East Zha
* Pay by Credit/Debit Card via PayPal Our PayPal account: [email protected]
People holding a credit card or a debit card can pay the show tickets via PayPal. Only USD3.00 service charge will be added to the total amount payable. This service charge includes mailing cost.
* Pay by Telegraphic Transfer in USD (for overseas transfer in USD)
Beneficiary’s Name: HANGZHOU DELIGHT TRAVEL SERVICES CO.,LTD
Beneficiary’s Account Number: 1202005909900039266
Beneficiary’s Bank Name: ICBC(Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Zhejiang Provincial Branch)
Beneficiary’s Bank Address: No.286 Nanshan Road, West Lake District, Hangzhou, China
SWIFT Code: ICBKCNBJZJP
^ Your are responsible to undertake all banking charges (including local & overseas banking fees) for telegraphic transfer.
^ Please leave enough time for the payment to reach our account and email us the scanned bank-in slip for verification.